Goals are rules that we set for ourselves. Goals help us become a better
us!
I set goals to help myself with schoolwork, friendships, and my health.
I like to set small goals like keeping my room clean.
I also like to set big goals that will help me achieve
something new like eating more fresh fruits and vegetables. This is a long- term goal that will
help me stay healthy!
By making a difference in my life I can make a difference in
my community!
I help my community in small and big ways. I always recycle, and if I see liter I pick it up. I always turn off lights when I leave a
room.
This helps my community
since we all live on the same earth and need to work together to keep it
healthy!
I help my community in big ways too. I eat organic produce and volunteer at
local farms in order to support them.
Organic (chemical free) fruits and vegetable are very
important to have available in a community since they are healthier and better
for our environment. So it is
important for communities to have and support local organic farms. This is
something that I care about and like to take action about in my community.
There are all kinds of ways that we can be active in our
communities. No matter how we take
action, I think that we should be friendly to our neighbors. This will bring our community together
and make for a happier and more supportive community.
Like the “The Point England Way”!
teaching others about yourself
learning how to get along with others, and manage yourself
If we improve ourselves, share what is important to us, and lend
a helping hand, we can make a better home for us all!
How can you make a difference in your community?
How can you make a difference in your life and the lives of
others?
No comments:
Post a Comment