Monday, February 9, 2015

Hi New Zealand friends! My name is Olivia!



This is my family! I am an only child.




 But I have a lot of cousins!






I am 20 years old. This is my first year as a grown up instead of a teenager! So far it is going well and is not much different.



I am in college at Furman University.  Furman is in Greenville which is a city in the state South Carolina.









Even though I live here now I am not from South Carolina. I am from Memphis, Tennessee! Memphis is a lot different than Greenville but I have had fun in a new place!




I really like college! I get to learn how to be a teacher and take other interesting classes too.
I have made many special, new friendships.





My favorite hobby is theatre.  I love performing in plays. I also enjoy singing, dancing, and drawing.





Last week I was in "Shrek the Musical!" You may have seen the movie.  It is so fun! In the play at Furman I played Peter Pan!




I also love to travel with my family. I have been to many different states in the United States.





 I have also been to Britain several times.  My family goes to Scotland a lot since that is where my grandfather was from.
 




I like to explore old castles while I'm there.



That is all for now, friends! I hope you have a wonderful day!

                                   Sincerely, Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment